NORTH TEXAS GIVING DAY 2016
To help celebrate moving into our 2nd Quarter Century as a company,
we want 250 NEW donors to give a gift of $25 to help us receive extra funds for work in the community.
This will be a day filled with EXCELLENT and EXTRAORDINARY people.
What is North Texas Giving Day?
- It's an online giving event that provides nonprofits the opportunity to gain exposure to- and start new relationships with- new donors.
- It's also for exposure for people in North Texas to come together to raise as much money as possible for local nonprofits.
Why should you give to KDT?
- We have been changing lives everyday by providing a place where questions of JUSTICE, MORALITY, and HUMAN FREEDOM can be explored.
- We are a site where INDIVIDUAL DISCOVERY as well as a force AGAINST CONVENTIONAL views of the self and experiences take place.
- We seeks to QUESTION the endless cycle of IGNORANCE and INJUSTICE.
- We have been striving endlessly to produce top level plays for our audiences to ENJOY and LOVE!
You should give to show your support for Kitchen Dog Theater and for the continuous love and care that has been put into each performance.
HELP MAKE OUR 26TH YEAR OUR BEST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a chance for you to help your favorite nonprofit grow and perform at high levels for our audience.
Our new facility will be fantastic because of your generous donations.